TRAINING COURSE INVITATION
This training provides an overview of structural dynamics testing and analysis, which is the single most important discipline to understand and optimise the dynamic behaviour of structures. The underlying techniques and applications – including the most up-to-date ones – are explained in an easy-to-understand manner with focus on practical aspects. Throughout this training course, case studies will be presented and demonstrations will be performed.
The ENMO Academy organizes this training course (in the English language) on Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 from 9.30hrs – 16.45hrs (registration from 9.00hrs) at the ENMO Headquarters (Antwerpsesteenweg 49, Vosselaar, nearby Turnhout).
- To explain the possibilities and limitations of structural dynamics testing and analysis
- To give an overview of the most frequently used applications
- To describe instrumentation used for structural testing
- To describe the complete workflow from test planning to measurement, over analysis to validation
- To explain the difference between testing and simulation and how the combined use can be beneficial
- To provide the participants with knowledge about how to get started with structural dynamics testing and analysis in their own organization
- Overview of Structural Dynamics
- What, why and how
- Experimental testing versus analytical simulation
- Signal analysis versus system analysis
- Operating Deflection Shapes (ODS) Analysis
- Time ODS, Spectral ODS and Non-stationary ODS
- Classical Modal Analysis
- Overview, Definitions, Excitation Techniques
- Mode Indicator Functions
- Modal Parameter Identification Techniques (curve-fitting)
- Validation of Results
- Operational Modal Analysis
- Frequency Domain Techniques
- Time Domain Techniques
- Linking Test and Simulation
- Finite Element Models
- Test Planning
- Model Correlation
- Solutions for Structural Dynamics
- Software, hardware, transducers and exciters
Who should attend?
This is a beginner’s course. Basic knowledge of vibration analysis, mathematics and physics is recommended, but not strictly required.
- Participants who want to know the fundamentals of structural dynamics testing and analysis
- Participants who want to get started with structural testing and analysis
- Participants who want to refresh their knowledge in this area
- Analysts who want to know more about testing
As there are limited tickets available, we recommend to subscribe for this training course as soon as possible.
The price of this training course is € 135,=, which includes the training course folder, certificate, lunch, etc.
In case of cancellation of registration up to 3 weeks before the course, a fee of 10% of the invoice amount will be charged, with a minimum of 75 Euro per participant. In case of cancellation less than 3 weeks prior to the start, the full entry fee per participant will be charged.